Battery Powered Wireless Transmitter (Indoor Use)
Halytech Wireless Transmitter, WTX-IB, is a wireless input expansion module for the Halytech Spider. It is ideal for for utility meter monitoring in new and existing industrial, commercial, highrise and residential applications.
- connects to up to 4 pulse meters with tamper detection
- monitors water, gas and electricity meters
- is compatible for electronic meters
- communicates with a Spider via a low power wireless network
- has a wireless range of up to 1 km
- uses repeaters to extend range
- is battery powered (user replaceable - more than 5 years life)
- is designed for indoor use only
A single Spider can connect to 100 WTX modules to monitor up to 400 inputs.
WTX uses the 2-way Wavenis wireless technology for data reliability and superior transmission distances.
This unit is designed for indoor use. It is supplied with a large "D" size long life lithium battery.
Use with the Halytech Spider and other Halytech WTX products to build automatic meter reading (AMR) networks, sustainability, energy and carbon monitoring solutions.
Battery: Extra long life user replaceable "D" size lithium cell
Frequency: 433MHz Australia
Enclosure: Indoor, dust proof
Inputs: 4 x pulse inputs with tamper detection
Input specifications: voltage free contact 50mS pulse with 5 Hz max frequency
Meter compatibility: suitable for electronic and mechanical meters
Input termination: screw terminals
Dimensions: 123x78x50mm (LxWxD)
Use with the products listed below to build environmental sensor networks, automatic meter reading (AMR) networks, sustainability, energy and carbon monitoring solutions.