Battery Powered Wireless Transmitter (Outdoor Use)
Halytech Wireless Transmitter, WTX-OB, is a wireless input expansion module for the Halytech Spider. It is ideal for utility meter monitoring in new and existing industrial, commercial, highrise and residential applications.
- connects to up to 4 pulse meters with tamper detection
- monitors water, gas and electricity meters
- is compatible with electronic meters
- communicates with a Spider via a low power wireless network
- has a wireless range of up to 1 km
- uses repeaters to extend range
- is battery powered (user replaceable - around 5 years life)
- is designed for outdoor use
A single Spider can connect to 100 WTX modules to monitor up to 400 inputs.
WTX uses the 2-way Wavenis wireless technology for data reliability and superior transmission distances.
The weatherproof enclosure is designed for outdoor mounting near water meters.
Use with the Halytech Spider and Halytech other Halytech WTX products to build Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) networks and carbon monitoring solutions.
Battery: Extra long life user replaceable "C" size lithium cell (2nd battery optional)
Frequency: 433MHz Australia
Inputs: 4 x pulse inputs with tamper detection
Input specifications: voltage free contact 50mS pulse with 5 Hz max frequency
Meter compatibility: suitable for electronic and mechanical meters
Input termination: screw terminals via waterproof glands
Dimensions: 120x110x41mm (LxWxD, not including glands)
Use with the products listed below to build environmental sensor networks, automatic meter reading (AMR) networks, sustainability, energy and carbon monitoring solutions.